Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Twilight







Ok I know that everyone has twilight on their blogg but I cant help it, Im in love with these books. I was the first to read them in my family and now everyones hooked. I finished breaking dawn a while ago and I LOVED it. It was definatly the best book ever!!!! When I read that Bella was pregnant I was completly caught off guard. I didnt know what to think at first, but they make the perfect vampire family dont they? Anyway Im so sad now because I know that I will never read any book that will even come close to being as good as these books. I guess I will just have to read them all over again!!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

ok, Janae has talked about these books so much, that I think I am just going to have to borrow them from you guys when everyone is done reading them. They sound pretty good!