Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hangin' Out With Grandma

Well, at the beginning of the summer my family and I went up to Utah to see my cousin Amya Bird get blessed. She was the cutest little thing ever!!! Anyway after the blessing we all hung out in their front yard and ate some yummy food and just visited with each other. Mainly making fun of Uncle Nelson's (as always) Paris Hilton glasses. Grandma was talking to Pacer in Spanish and showing him pictures of Bolivia and I was totally regretting not taking Spanish II. I wish I could talk to Grandma and here all of the stories about Bolivia and the history of our family so I could tell my children. That's going to be a new goal for me, I want to learn how to speak Spanish. Maybe not fluently but at least enough to have a conversation with Grandma. Shes living in America now and it doesn't look like shes going back soon so I have plenty of time to learn Spanish. I hope.

No comments: