Monday, August 18, 2008










So like I said on my profile I LOVE to paint. These are just some of the paintings I have done this year. It feels so good to finish a painting that looks really hard at first and have the end result look like these! I love the bottom one, its my baby sister. I was really happy with it because I usually have a hard time with portraits, but this one just came naturally. I painted the unicorns for my step mom and she loves it. Janae helped me with the vinal that goes with the painting of the vines. Its hanging up in my room. So I should be putting more of my paintings up during the year.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't even KNOW that you paint. I love your pictures!!! You did a great job! Portraits are so difficult, I think. I do hope that you keep on posting your paintings. I can't wait to see more.

Lorraine said...

Ok girl!! This post is SO old. You need to make a goal of posting something at least ONCE a month... AUGUST... Come on!!! I love to hear about what is going on with you, so...... BLOG it already!!