Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My New Blog!

So, my Step-mom and my sister Katie have been doing blogs for awhile now and I decided that I wanted to start one of my own so my family in Boise could be involved with more of my life. I will be a Senior this year and thought it would be fun to post pictures of what I am doing so my mom and family members that won't be here with me can feel like they are in some way a part of my life through my blog. I am excited to get started and I hope you will all enjoy hanging out with me and have fun seeing all the pictures and posts I will be putting on my blog this next year. It will be soooo much fun sharing my Senior year with all of you!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

YAY!!!! I am so glad you have a blogspot now. So,...... get BLOGGING already! I can't wait to read what you post. You need to link me to your page. I am going to link you right now to mine. Love ya!