Wednesday, October 7, 2009

BYU-I

My Apartment!!!!!!
So this is it, my new place:) It is so much fun, a little scary at first but its so awsome!!! I love all my rommies they are the funniest people ever. School is pretty tough already but I know I can do it if I just stay on top of everything and get help when I need it. My ward is really nice and the people there are different but in a really good way. Family Home Evening is the BEST!!! The guys are so funny and we all get along pretty great I must say:) I will post more pictures with my roomies and my FHE group later, I have homework to do now.













3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Yay! I am so glad you posted again. Isn't college fun? I am glad you are having a good time. :)

Misha said...

You're apartment looks really nice. So glad to hear things are going good. We miss you.

Katie said...

Dang, you really keep this all up-to-date, doncha? (: