Wednesday, January 14, 2009

PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!






Ok so I went to prom with this guy and his girlfriend was in our group, talk about awkward but I still had a BLAST!!!!!!! The dance was so much fun and for our day date we made gingerbread houses:) I didnt want to wear heals so I wore my kangaroos and they were sooooo comfortable. Before we left I had Renae take a picture of me and my date but it turned out blurry and Janae was kind of mad at me for not taking more than one but it doesnt matter because I am just friends with the guy I went with. Im a little mad though because he still hasnt given me my pictures yet and all of my friends have theirs so I dont think he will because of his girlfriend, she is a little jealous. Its kind of funny though when the dance was over we went to Sub Zero and she waited in the car because she was mad that I went with her boyfriend. Then when he dropped me off he walked me to the door and we just gave eachother a little side huge and she honked the horn at me!! We all laughed about it when I came inside:)



1 comment:

Lorraine said...

YAY! I am so glad that you had fun. I was so worried for you about what might happen with "the girlfriend". That is funny that she honked. LOL Give me a break! I love the picture with your Kangaroos too! How cute! Love,
Aunt Lo